ABSTRACTS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS ONLY
Abstract submissions for oral presentations are no longer being accepted.
IPNI is pleased to invite you to participate in the upcoming international conference designed to exchange information on how to improve potassium plant nutrition and soil management to better the health of soils, plants, animals, and humans. The 4R Nutrient Stewardship framework is integrated into the conference structure to keep the discussions anchored to the information needs of farmers and those who provide nutrient management guidance.
Submissions are being considered for the following topic areas:
- Potassium in Sustainable Intensification of Cropping Systems: Potassium nutrient budgets, long-term potassium studies, the role of potassium in mitigating biotic and abiotic stresses, and potassium interactions with other nutrients;
- 4R Source: Improving decisions about the source of potassium to apply;
- 4R Rate: Improving the accuracy of potassium rate recommendations;
- 4R Time: Improving decisions about when to apply potassium;
- 4R Place: Improving potassium placement decisions;
- Connecting Frontier Science to Frontier Practice: Increasing the impact of scientific findings on soil and crop management of potassium in the field.